Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Isadora (sadie) combo is your favourite?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isadora Scarlett

37 25.17%
  • Isadora Pearl

64 43.54%
  • Isadora Clementine

10 6.80%
  • Isadora Bluebell

26 17.69%
  • Isadora Ruby

10 6.80%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I love all 5 of these combos so much I can't decide!!

We had more or less decided that Aurora was definately going to be our choice for second daughter but now Isadora is back on the table... I think I'm loving it even more!! Especially as it seems to pair so beautifully with all my favourite middles... An ongoing problem with Aurora was that I couldn't find a combo that I adored!

So for the moment I'm wondering what combo from above berries prefer? I genuinely love All the combos above so much I can't decide!! Also what do you think of Matilda (tilly) and Isadora (sadie) as a sibset? Do you think they compliment each other better than Matilda and Aurora (Rory)?

I looooove Isadora with the nickname Sadie! It was one of my favourites about 8 years ago
    I voted for Isadora Pearl.

Matilda & Isadora are great together. I think Matilda & Aurora are great together, too, but I don't personally like Aurora, and dislike Rory a lot on a girl, so that's two strikes against it whereas I love Isadora and Sadie and love how they work together.
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Adelaide Flora, Vivian Lilac, Orchid Minerva, Audrey Cordelia
    Opal, Zinnia, Sefora, Leire, Nuria, Freya

Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas, Ephraim Grey, Joscelin Amos
    Eneko, Ekhi, Bruno, Oriol, Earnest, Ivor

I voted for Isadora Ruby. I have personal issues with Isadora (that I've discussed before--I won't go into it unless you want me to), but it is a lovely name and Tilly and Sadie are really cute together. I like Tilly and Sadie together more, but I prefer Matilda and Aurora for full names, and I prefer Aurora in general. Rory's not bad--I just think that such a gorgeous name being reduced to such a boyish/handsome nn seems like a waste to me. Aurora "Rory" isn't bad--Rory's pretty cute, actually--it just wouldn't be my nn of choice.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

I do love Tilly and Sadie together too! I used to really not like nn Rory as a nn for Aurora either but it's grown on me and I actually think its pretty spunky now even though in some ways to me it will always be a boys name! Getting back to Isadora though... Any more opinions on combos above? Thanks to everyone who's voted so far!!

I love the name Isadora- it's very romantic! I like it with Matilda, I think they make darling sisters. My favorite combo is Isadora Scarlett, with Isadora Pearl a close second.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction