Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love Casper in English however in Germany we have the Kasperletheater. Which is a children's slapstick puppet theatre. His character is similar to that of Punch from "Punch and Judy". Also kasper can be used as a term to define someone with silly behavior, esp children. Jasper is close (though pronounced Yah-sper) but doesn't have those associations.

Bruno reminds me of an old Bavarian beer drinking man. (Probably because I know a few.)
    How do you feel about Hugo? Hugo Casper is handsome .
    I love the suggestion of Saskia. Saskia Jovie could be cute. (I was thinking Josie as a mix between Sophie and Johanna, which didn't make a lot of sense and then I thought of Jovie.)
    Last edited by lexiem; March 31st, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Caspar and Sophie are my favorites from your list and with your sibset (great names by the way). I really like the suggestions of Saskia, Oscar, Conrad, Walter, Tobias, and Gregor too. Some other possibilities:

Magnus, Ivo, Adele, and

Beatrice
    Charlotte (nn Lottie)
    Clara
    Edith
    Elise
    Felice
    Greta
    Julia
    Lisel
    Louisa
    Petra
    Rilla
    Rosa
    Sandra
    Viveka

Dominik
    Dirk
    Ernest
    Evrard
    Henry
    Leon
    Lukas
    Otto
    Rolf
    Robert
    Royce
    Stefan
    Thorsten
    Wallace
    Warren
    Webber
    Wulfric

Neven - ok
    Caspar - like
    Bruno - like
    Sophie - popular, but like very much
    Lucie - love, only spelled LUCY though
    Johanna - like a lot! Cute nn options.
    Sascha - I don't like for either gender. But if I had to pick, I would say girl.

Mischa, thanks for the feeback, and for the list. There are some great names in there and I particularly like Johan, Vincent, Emil, Claudia and Ottilie.

Lexie, Kasper/Caspar is now off the list after mentioning it to hubby!

Davis, thanks for the compliment, we're happy with their names, it seems to make it harder to pick one this time around though! From your list I really like Clara and Julia and LOVE Elise. So pretty. Lukas and Leon are on the list too!

Sophie, thanks for the feedback.

My favourites are Caspar or Bruno for a boy. I don't really like any of your girls names, and none of them seem to fit with Magnus, Ivo, and Adela {LOVE those, especially Ivo!}. Perhaps Lucia or Sophia/Sofia? I think Lucia would fit wonderfully.

Sascha is nice, but I prefer Sasha. I only like it on a boy, and I prefer it as a nickname for Alexander/Aleksandr. I hate it on a girl, though.
    Cordelia • Adelaide • Marian • Helena • Iris
    Matilda • Juno • Branwen • Ophelia • Rosalind • Penelope • Claudia
    Arthur • Henry • Caspian • Stanley • Justice
    Edmund • Roman • Nathaniel • Sebastian • Albany • Reuben • Thomas