120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eleanor Mae

40 33.33%
  • Louisa Mae

43 35.83%
  • Josephine Mae

37 30.83%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I voted Eleanor Mae. Louise Mae isn't far behind that, though.
    Fave girl combos: Anneliese Margueritte
    Fave boy combos: Benjamin Douglas nn Benji/Ben, Jackson Alexander, Josiah Joseph nn JoJo, Malachi Ry-something

Girls: Beza, Thea, Ada, Jovie, Asha, Lucy, Zia, Elise, Gianna nn Gigi, Camille, Quinn,
    Boys: Tobin nn Toby, Soren, William nn Will, Nicholas, Camden, Jameson, Elijah nn Eli, Caleb, Jacob, Thomas nn Tommy, Samuel nn Sam/Sammy, Brady, Jeremiah, Andrew, August, Jonas, Mojave

I love Louisa Mae! It's just so cute! I love the name Louisa, Josephine isn't one of my likes, and I'm ok with Eleanor, but think it's way over done. I don't like the harsh "nor" at the end. Plus, Annabelle and Louisa sound perfect together! But really, the votes are basiclaly tied at 33, 31, and 32, so I don't think you can really go wrong with any of the names!

I love them all. Louisa Mae sounds perfect, but that's because of Louisa May Alcott. I was afraid that might be too much, and so chose Josephine. But of course if you wanted to honor Alcott, then Luisa Mae is fabulous. I kind of liked the more subtle homage of Josephine though, the est of Alcotts wonderful characters.

I love Louisa! I don't care for the flow of Eleanor Mae.