120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eleanor Mae

40 33.33%
  • Louisa Mae

43 35.83%
  • Josephine Mae

37 30.83%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I really like Louisa Mae- like @mischa said, it has an old world charm. Josephine and Eleanor are nice, but I don't like them as much as Louisa with Annabelle.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I voted for Louisa. It isn't in the top 1000 yet, and it needs to be! It feels fresher than Eleanor and Josephine as well.
    Emily, 18, Southeastern US.
    College student and avid name nerd.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Love Louisa Mae!! And I feel like Annabelle and Louisa were just meant to be sisters!! I'm familiar with the Beverly Hillbillies, but unless you're going to call her Louisa Mae all the time, I strongly believe it does not give off that vibe. Even if you ARE going to call her Louisa Mae ... I don't know, I just don't make that association.

I think they are all great! Eleanor Mae is so sweet and I love it with Annabelle, they just sound like they should be sisters! It doesn't give me a beverly hillbillies vibe at all, it is classy and charming. Louisa Mae is old school and pretty, but I do think of Louisa May Alcott (not a bad association at all, though). I have always loved Josephine. It sounds great with Annabelle, too (although I think I like Eleanor with Annabelle just a little more). Josephine is sweet and sophisticated, with a number of spunky and cute nicknames. Honestly, you can't really go wrong with any of them. I can't wait to hear what you ultimately decide!

Love Louisa Mae- so pretty and feminine. An adorable nn could be Lula-Mae.
    Never been a fan of Josephine as it's a male origin of Joseph is too boyish to me.
    I really dislike Eleanor, despite it's popularity. All I hear is "Gnaw".
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake