Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one waiting to hear the name for McBaby! I'm due in May with boy #3. We still haven't decided on a name. I told the hubs that we would just name him whatever they name their baby! Joking of course, but I really can't wait to see what it is! Was Zola already named that when they adopted her or did they choose that name? I can't remember?

Some other suggestions/ideas that I didn't see above are George (O'Malley), Richard Weber, and Thatcher (Meredith's dad).
    Last edited by amers911; March 30th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

Uhm... I didn't know it was a boy. Thanks for that. Maybe stick 'Grey's Spoilers' in the title next time??
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.

Not really a spoiler unless you are two to three weeks behind since they talked about it in a sonogram the other day.

I agree with the honoring. I don't see Mark, Thatcher, Ellis, Lexie or Weber being honored. Also Bailey honored George with little Tucker so I don't know if they would do a repeat.
    Christopher could be great. I could see Meredith not telling Derek and just choosing the name and surprising him with it.
    The producers do seem to be a bit sentimental that way.
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    Not really a spoiler unless you are two to three weeks behind since they talked about it in a sonogram the other day.
    Firstly. I'm in England. Your networks are not generally as generous as ours are with sharing tv programmes e.g Doctor Who so we're usually a little bit behind anyway.

Secondly. My parents have been away in Hawaii for the past month so I waited for them to get back before we caught up on all our tv shows. There are a lot of programmes to watch, 'Greys' is just one of a long list.

So yes, it's still a spoiler and the title should be worded as such.

Edit:: Sorry to sound harsh, I just rather like 'Greys'
    Last edited by renrose; March 30th, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.