Names Searched Right Now:

Do these names suit? Really puzzled and need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have this idea about a kind of War Scrapbook. In a parallel world to ours, there is a war on. From all different countries in the parallel world, I've come up with characters affected by the conflict, but I'm not sure if the names quite suit...
    Oh, and this is only some of them...

1. Female, aged 32, long blond hair and brown eyes. Kind and caring but a strong woman. Speaks English and French. An Evacuatian Volunteer. Wears smart suits and has long nails.
    Possibilities: Evangeline Denson, Claudine Holmes.

2. Male, aged 40. Tall, thin and balding. Cold blue eyes. A politician. Too caught up in his work to care for his family.
    Possibly: Percival Mitchell, David Norton.

3. Female, aged 18. Funny and clever, forced to become a soldier. Long curly auburn hair and green eyes.Speaks English and Irish.
    Possibly: Esme Cross, Renee Lawson, Miranda Davies.

4. Female, aged 16. Speaks Swahili. Has a twin brother. Long dark hair and dark skin. Soft grey eyes. Quiet and calm but a soldier.
    Possibly: Aisha Fai, Angele Fai.

Thankyou!
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

#1 - The first names suggest to me that she's French, but the surnames are about as English as they come. If you want her to be French, I'd look up a list of popular French surnames and pick one from there. If she's English, something more like Eve or Claudia would be a better fit. Or a cross-cultural name: Colette, Jeanne, Anne, Sophie, Pauline, Caroline

#2 - The description sort of reminds me of a character from the TV show The Vicar Of Dibley. Unfortunately, said character is named David Horton - a bit close to your name of David Norton. Percival sounds over the top posh though - could work better as a surname. David Percival? I'd go with a formal first name - Charles, Christopher, Thomas, Richard - something classic that could be nicknamed but don't use the nickname.

#3 - Renee and Miranda seem too dated to belong to an 18 year old. Surnames are fine, though. I'm guessing you want something fairly uncommon for her - how about Romilly, Lizanne, Matilda, Brooke? (Just throwing out the more unusual names of ~18 year olds I know)

#4 - I rather like Aisha as a name. Not sure about Fai as a surname though, but I don't know any Swahili surnames to suggest.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

1- I really like Evangeline, but for your sake of having to write it many, many times, I wonder if you should go with a shorter name or even a nn(Eve, Evie). Is she actually English and French, or are those just the languages she speaks? Whatever she is, I would go with a consistant nationality for her name.

2- I agree that Percival would make a better lastname than first name. David Percival or even Norton Percival?

3- Is she actually Irish? If so I would give her at least one Irish name. FN: Ciara, Tara, Juno, Maeve, or Moira. LN: Flynn, Finnegan, Magee, Donovan, Sullivan, Brady or Redmond.

4- I like Aisha Fai. I have no knowledge of Swahili names, so it seems fine to me!

Good luck!
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher