Results 1 to 5 of 12
Thread: WDYT of my latest Top 20?
March 30th, 2013 01:29 AM #1
WDYT of my latest Top 20?
Boys names are so much harder than girls! Most likely middle name will be James (my husband's name).
Last edited by sarahmezz; March 30th, 2013 at 01:37 AM.Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet
August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter
March 30th, 2013 01:41 AM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
1. Christopher - ok, a little boring
2. Darcy - no, no
3. Edgar - no
4. Emmett - cute
5. Frederick - ok
6. Gilbert - nah
7. Henry - like ok
8. Jack - like Jackson better
9. James - like, like Jameson better though
10. Louis - nah
11. Luca - nah
12. Lucian - nah
13. Marco - ok
14. Peter - ok
15. Reed - ok
16. Remy - no
17. River - um, ok
18. Thomas - simple, ok
19. Toby - cute, like Tobias better, I think?!
20. Wesley - like best, I think
.. Sorry, not as helpful as the girl's list.
March 30th, 2013 09:28 AM #5
1. Christopher- its ok
2. Darcy- not my style
3. Edgar- ok
4. Emmett- like it
5. Frederick- like it!
6. Gilbert- not my style
7. Henry- handsome
8. Jack- overdone around here
9. James- classic
10. Louis- nice
11. Luca- prefer Lucas
12. Lucian- its ok
13. Marco- not my style
14. Peter- classic
15. Reed- like, prefer the Reid spelling
16. Remy- cute
17. River- nice
18. Thomas- ok
19. Toby- prefer Tobias
20. Wesley- like!frontrunners:
Jane Tesla | Quentin Cyrus
Alice | Naomi | Lucy | Fiona | Faye
Rosalind | Bridget | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Delilah
Jude | Asher | Griffin | Nathan | Oliver
Lars | Bram | Oren | Kieran | Rhett
| married 5.17.14 |
| ttc May 2016 |
March 30th, 2013 09:48 AM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Lijiang, China
1. Christopher- It's not a bad name. A bit boring and not my style. But solid nonetheless.
2. Darcy- I've known several female Darcy's, thus it feels strictly like a female name to my ear.
3. Edgar- I think I like it a decent amount. Definitely one of my favorite Ed related names (Edwin is cool too).
4. Emmett- I think this is a great name. Feels like a friendly dude. A bit trendy recently, but still great. Definitely in my top 3 from your list.
5. Frederick- Eh, not such a fan. I don't like any of the Fred names.
6. Gilbert- I think it could grow on me. It feels a little stuffy, but not bad.
7. Henry- It's an okay name. A bit boring for my taste. I can understand why some people like it a lot, but I'm just not one of them.
8. Jack- Not a fan at all.
9. James- Okay for a MN since you have a family connection, but not a fan as a FN.
10. Louis- Great name.
11. Luca- One of my top 3 from your list.
12. Lucian- Probably my overall favorite from your list. Great great name. If it didn't go horribly with our last name and sound way to similar to my sister-in-laws (Chinese) name, it'd be high on our list.
13. Marco- Polo. I'd prefer Marcus. Marco is decent. Marcus is better.
14. Peter- Never liked it.
15. Reed- I think it'd be good for a redhead.
16. Remy- I don't like it at all.
17. River- I like it quite a bit. Not a name I'd actually use, but I like it when others use it.
18. Thomas- I think I know more people name Thomas/Tom then any other name.
19. Toby- Sounds like a NN. Tobin would be decent. Tobias I don't like. Toby by itself sounds incomplete.
20. Wesley- Not a fan.Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...
March 30th, 2013 10:36 AM #9ɹǝʇsɐsıp lnɟıʇnɐǝq✌
Name crushes- ♡ Dudey's: Sawyer, Phoenix, Castieℓ, Elijah, Jakob ∫ ♡ Dudette's: Kairi, Peyton, Alana, ℑsabeau, Wynter, Amethyst, Nova/Novalee.
‟ℒaughter is timeless, ℐmagination has no age & のreams are forever‶. -Ⓣinkerbeℓℓ.