Results 1 to 5 of 13
Thread: WDYT of my latest Top 20?
March 30th, 2013 01:29 AM #1
WDYT of my latest Top 20?
Boys names are so much harder than girls! Most likely middle name will be James (my husband's name).
Last edited by sarahmezz; March 30th, 2013 at 01:37 AM.TTC #1
Audrey - Blythe - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah
Arthur - Barnaby - Frederick - Henry - Hugo - Rupert - Theodore - Walter
March 30th, 2013 01:41 AM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
1. Christopher - ok, a little boring
2. Darcy - no, no
3. Edgar - no
4. Emmett - cute
5. Frederick - ok
6. Gilbert - nah
7. Henry - like ok
8. Jack - like Jackson better
9. James - like, like Jameson better though
10. Louis - nah
11. Luca - nah
12. Lucian - nah
13. Marco - ok
14. Peter - ok
15. Reed - ok
16. Remy - no
17. River - um, ok
18. Thomas - simple, ok
19. Toby - cute, like Tobias better, I think?!
20. Wesley - like best, I think
.. Sorry, not as helpful as the girl's list.
March 30th, 2013 09:28 AM #5
1. Christopher- its ok
2. Darcy- not my style
3. Edgar- ok
4. Emmett- like it
5. Frederick- like it!
6. Gilbert- not my style
7. Henry- handsome
8. Jack- overdone around here
9. James- classic
10. Louis- nice
11. Luca- prefer Lucas
12. Lucian- its ok
13. Marco- not my style
14. Peter- classic
15. Reed- like, prefer the Reid spelling
16. Remy- cute
17. River- nice
18. Thomas- ok
19. Toby- prefer Tobias
20. Wesley- like!current top names : Jane Carys & Owen Zachary "oz"
Other current favorite names:
Milena Tamsin | Eva Florence | Gwyneth Lorraine | Eleanor Bridget | Paloma August
Vita Caroline | Naomi Jessica | Thea Josephine | Evangeline Annica | Teagan Raine | Fiona Carys
Benjamin August | Asher Wolf | Dylan Cato | Griffin Edward
Nolan Thomas | Everett Joseph | Reid Patrick | Drake Cassius
Saying I do- 5/17/14 | wttc April 2015
Pup- Lola Bear
March 30th, 2013 09:48 AM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Lijiang, China
1. Christopher- It's not a bad name. A bit boring and not my style. But solid nonetheless.
2. Darcy- I've known several female Darcy's, thus it feels strictly like a female name to my ear.
3. Edgar- I think I like it a decent amount. Definitely one of my favorite Ed related names (Edwin is cool too).
4. Emmett- I think this is a great name. Feels like a friendly dude. A bit trendy recently, but still great. Definitely in my top 3 from your list.
5. Frederick- Eh, not such a fan. I don't like any of the Fred names.
6. Gilbert- I think it could grow on me. It feels a little stuffy, but not bad.
7. Henry- It's an okay name. A bit boring for my taste. I can understand why some people like it a lot, but I'm just not one of them.
8. Jack- Not a fan at all.
9. James- Okay for a MN since you have a family connection, but not a fan as a FN.
10. Louis- Great name.
11. Luca- One of my top 3 from your list.
12. Lucian- Probably my overall favorite from your list. Great great name. If it didn't go horribly with our last name and sound way to similar to my sister-in-laws (Chinese) name, it'd be high on our list.
13. Marco- Polo. I'd prefer Marcus. Marco is decent. Marcus is better.
14. Peter- Never liked it.
15. Reed- I think it'd be good for a redhead.
16. Remy- I don't like it at all.
17. River- I like it quite a bit. Not a name I'd actually use, but I like it when others use it.
18. Thomas- I think I know more people name Thomas/Tom then any other name.
19. Toby- Sounds like a NN. Tobin would be decent. Tobias I don't like. Toby by itself sounds incomplete.
20. Wesley- Not a fan.Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...
March 30th, 2013 09:51 AM #9
1. Christopher - lovely classic
2. Darcy - a little feminine?
3. Edgar - I'd love to see this used now!
4. Emmett - better not come to Cornwall
5. Frederick - love it
6. Gilbert - very handsome
7. Henry - gorgeous
8. Jack - lovely
9. James - handsome, can't go wrong with it
10. Louis - said which way? I love it pronounced 'loo-ee'
11. Luca - I really like this! *adds to list*
12. Lucian - prefer Luca
13. Marco - love it. Sounds like a cheeky boy
14. Peter - don't see many little Peters any more. It's such a magical name.
15. Reed - not keen
16. Remy - ditto
17. River - I'm not one for nature names
18. Thomas - Tom? Gorgeous
19. Toby - cute
20. Wesley - ick, sorry.