Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hailey

6 11.76%
  • Araceli

24 47.06%
  • Mackenzie

1 1.96%
  • Arielle

28 54.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Araceli?

I think Araceli is lovely and if you love it I think you should use it. Because as another poster pointed out, Latin families use names from other cultures. And just as a P.S. I know a a blue eyed, blonde hair guy (probably in his mid-twenties now) named Juan, and he's always loved his name!
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Araceli is definitely my fave if your list
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

My aunt was called Aracela - which is very close - and I love both names but feel Aracela is a little prettier.

Araceli is gorgeous and distinctive. The rest are dated and meh.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I also like Araceli. I don't think it matters so much how your baby's name meshes with her parents' names. These things often change by generations. So give her the name you lovemost.