4 6.78%
  • Khloe Nicole

4 6.78%
  • Zailey Alexandra

4 6.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

POLL! girl names

please choose as many as you like. trying to narrow them down. and feel free to suggest any other names that would be cute with any of these names.

I voted Zoe Nicole. Zoe is by far my favorite--it's so spunky and sweet. I love meeting Zoes of any age (I know a middle-aged one, and she wears it so well!). I don't like that Nicole is sort of dated, but I do like it as a middle, and I really like the feminine, chic French appeal of Zoe Nicole. While Alexandra feels fresher, I like Zoe Nicole much better.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I voted for Zoe Nicole! I don't like Alexandra. Khloe is too...Kardashian for my taste, and Zailey is a bit too yoo-neek to me.
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I hate that Khloe is too kardashian. My husband haaaaates it with a c tho (Chloe). He says it looks like cholo :/

I picked Zoe Alexandra, but could have gotten on board with Zailey too if it was a nickname for Azalea.