Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love the -in "theme." If I were you, I would stay with that. They would all have a little bit of each other in their name and everyone would know that they are related. I think that would be super cute! Plus, it would flow super smoothly. What about any of these names?...

Alvin
    Austin
    Bartin
    Calvin
    Camdin
    Chaplin (love)
    Devin
    Donevin
    Franklin
    Gavin
    Hamlin
    Irwin
    Kellin
    Kevin
    Kirklin
    Livingstin
    Martin
    Melvin
    Sherwin
    Talin
    Tannin
    Thurstein
    Twain
    Vernin
    Winstin (love)

Good Luck!!

Emmett was my first thought with your boys' names. It has that slightly western feel that Griffin and Corbin have.

Thanks for all the responses! There are a lot of great suggestions to consider, and also great insight into the names currently on our list... For the person who said it seems that I would like to stay outside the top 200, that would really be ideal. It's seeming like quite a task this time around though!

Here are some new names I will be adding to our list... Opinions welcome. Are any of these likely to skyrocket?
    Bennett
    Abel
    Everett
    Rhys
    Lennox
    Branson -would it be odd that this means "son of the raven" where Corbin means raven?
    Cade -is this substantial enough to stand on it's own- and not be confused w/ Caden,etc
    Caspian -this is really growing on me.

Some honorable mentions... I like Leo, but since this baby will be born in August, it might be a little too obvious. Maybe as a middle? I really like Gavin, but I think it's probably too similar to Griffin and also too popular. Xander/Zander is great too, but is already being used- although it could work as a middle.

Archer
    Arthur
    Asher
    Barrett
    Buster
    Cannon
    Colt
    Destry
    Diesel
    Finch
    Jonas
    Lonan
    Lowell
    Oberon
    Orson
    Phelan(pronounced fail-an or fail-en) I have also seel it spelled Fallon
    Raul

Bennett, Everett, Lennox and Branson sound very much 2013 naming style to me, but I doubt they will become overly popular. I had a friend named Cade in college and he did fine with just Cade.

I love Caspian with your sibset- love it!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*