Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Anastasia is a pretty great choice. Margrethe is the Danish queen I believe. It's also one of the middle names of the prince and princess's first daughter (her full name is Isabella Henrietta Ingrid Margrethe I think). Other notable choices:

Beatrix
    Alexandra
    Wilhelmina
    Juliana
    Catharina-Amalia
    Josephine
    Tatiana
    Maria
    Matilda
    Adelaide
    Constance
    Marie-Therese
    Marie Antoinette
    Sofia
    Eleanor
    Leonore
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Ooooooh love Beatrix, Wilhelmina, Dorothea especially! And thanks Ottilie... You're back !!

My favourites:
    Tamar
    Marie Zephyrine
    Beatrix
    Zara - She's in line to the British throne but pretty far down the list. I like the name a lot.
    Theodosia
    Belisent (one of the semi-mythical daughters of Charlemagne - the man was real, some of the daughters are hard to substantiate)
    Laetitia/Lettice - Rival/enemy of Elizabeth I of Britain. Laetitia is much prettier than Lettice.

My favorite is Rania for Queen Rania of Jordan.