Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Sawyer & Wren

I wish you could use Arden, it just feels like the perfect fit! I think Sawyer, Rowan and Arden would make such a cute little sibset. I didn't read through all the lists so some of these may have been suggested already

Ansel
    Marlow
    Darcy
    Larkin
    Locklyn
    Piper
    Tamsin
    Lark
    Wynne
    Bryn
    Fern
    Teagan
    Aspen
    Aster
    Fallon
    Last edited by alexa400; March 31st, 2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I immediately thought of Lark, Finley, Elowen, Seren, Willow, Iris, Elle, and Quinn. -sorry for any repeats

I love Rowan, great name!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Quote Originally Posted by maltwin1 View Post
    To me its because they seem to start and end with the same sounds. When I pronounce them it feels like you just took the -ow out of Rowan and got Wren, almost like one could be a nickname for the other. I like them both and its like not like you'd be naming them Abigail and Abby, but they do feel like two names from the same vein.
    Great way of explaining it! I was trying to figure out how to explain it and couldn't find the right words.
    Fave girl combos: Anneliese Margueritte
    Fave boy combos: Benjamin Douglas nn Benji/Ben, Jackson Alexander, Josiah Joseph nn JoJo, Malachi Ry-something

Girls: Beza, Thea, Ada, Jovie, Asha, Lucy, Zia, Elise, Gianna nn Gigi, Camille, Quinn,
    Boys: Tobin nn Toby, Soren, William nn Will, Nicholas, Camden, Jameson, Elijah nn Eli, Caleb, Jacob, Thomas nn Tommy, Samuel nn Sam/Sammy, Brady, Jeremiah, Andrew, August, Jonas, Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by m_darling View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I have a Rowan and have had such a difficult time coming up with names for #2. I like these for various reasons, but can't use them. Maybe you can? I'm pretty set on using Jane if we have a girl, so obviously I like your style!

Hollis
    Carys
    Tatum
    Harriet
    Hazel
    Gwen
    Willa
    Eleanor
    Frances
    Garnet
    Arden
    I do like Carys, Willa, Eleanor, and Arden. But I guess I just don't like them *enough* you know? Also, my husband hates Eleanor. He thinks it's like the ugliest name ever.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by alexa400 View Post
    I wish you could use Arden, it just feels like the perfect fit! I think Sawyer, Rowan and Arden would make such a cute little sibset. I didn't read through all the lists so some of these may have been suggested already

Ansel
    Marlow
    Darcy
    Larkin
    Locklyn
    Piper
    Tamsin
    Lark
    Wynne
    Bryn
    Fern
    Teagan
    Aspen
    Aster
    Fallon
    It is a very nice name, and I love the sound and feel but I just can't use it.

I feel like I'm being extremely picky or wishy-washy, everyone is giving me great suggestions but none of them feel right. It just feels like I've seen them all before and I appreciate them as awesome names, but I just don't *love* any.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.