Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me name five kids

I have five kids that need names - three boys and two girls. I have some ideas, but I'd like for you guys to read the descriptions and give me some first names that you think fit. These should be names that are relatively common, nothing too out there or trendy. (The nicknames I used below are not what the kids go by. Just used them so we could have something to refer to them by.)

"Blondie" - Light blonde hair, green eyes, freckles; energetic, outdoorsy, adventurous, all boy, kind of rowdy - loves baseball, hunting, playing in the woods, working on cars with his dad; very protective of his little brother

"Bear" - Dark brown hair, blue eyes, long eyelashes, small; very quiet, quirky, intelligent, curious, stays in his own world most of the time, very affectionate toward family though, kind of oblivious to other kids picking on him (which happens often)

"Blondie" and "Bear" are brothers. Their parents would like one or two syllable names that give off a masculine, cool guy kind of image. The other three kids are siblings, cousins to Blondie and Bear. The three kids' names would be more Nameberry style.

"Hop" - Light brown hair, blue eyes, freckles; energetic, athletic, outdoorsy, talkative, spunky, tomboy; she needs a girly name with a boyish nickname

"Skip" - Blonde hair, green eyes, very fair-skinned; very girly - the princesses, horses, and tea parties kind of girl, loving, affectionate, talkative, imaginative, smart

"Beat" - Reddish brown hair, green eyes, freckles; very similar to "Blondie" as far as interests and personality goes, except "Beat" is one of those kids who never slows down - he always has to be doing something
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Bear- Sean
    Blondie- Liam
    Both are very masculine, common, and seems to suit their personalities.
    Hop- The first thing that comes to mind is Riley, with Riles as a nickname. Other names could be: Georgia/Georgie Josephine/ Jo
    Skip- Clarissa, meaning bright, Susannah, or Edith
    Beat- Cameron, Devin, Ash, Dean, Milo, Hayden

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    Blondie: Henry, very classic and masculine
    Bear: Andrew, likewise
    Hop: Willow/Will, Olivia/Ollie, Scarlett/Scotty (this last one may not go together, but to me they make sense)
    Skip: Penelope, Rhiannon, or Mia all seem to suit her
    Beat: I love Milo as a suggestion, otherwise Simon or August
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

Beat - Michael Jimmy nn. Mike
    Skip - Rosaline Matilda nn. Rosie
    Hop - Samantha Eloisenn. Sam
    Bear - Lyle Benjamin
    Blondie - Adam Isaiah
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

I think Hop and Skip would have quite girly names, one that is shortened and one used in it's entirity.
    Charlotte 'Charlie' and Annabel
    Alexandra 'Alex' and Caroline
    Katherine 'Kit' and Rebecca
    Francesca 'Frankie' and Melissa

For their brother I'd go with something solidly masculine, perhaps with a nickame:
    Andrew
    Benjamin
    Christopher
    Jonathan
    Thomas

Blondie and Bear I imagine something a bit more short and snappy. Blondie quite rough and tumble, Bear more bookish.
    Luke
    Jake
    Jack
    Adam
    Mark
    Liam
    Ryan
    Scott
    Ian

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George