Names Searched Right Now:

Stuck on a couple of names for my new book

My main characters are twins with the name Cassidy and Melody. They are Life and Death mages. I am trying to come up with a last name for them.

Also, I am stuck on the villain. She is a mage with the powers of kinetic energy. I found Noah (meaning motion), but I'm not sure it is a good villain name.

Thank you for your help. I am so bad at names.

Surnames:
    Adams
    Johnson
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

Xavier, Sterling, Winterose, Hughes all sound like good last names. I likethe suggestions of Adams and Stone.

I looked up "move" and found Noa(no 'h'), Zarifa, and Zaza. Noa means 'movement' in Hebrew. I looked up "energy" and found some interesting names. Chaka, Chakra, Kineta, Moxie and Urja all have something to do with energy. Kineta is a little cheesey but literally means " full of energy" in Greek.

Good luck!
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

For the girls, try Moore, and the villian, Stone.