Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I know a set of triplets called Aliza, Madeline, and Holly. I just think they're great names because they're not matchy, they are all different lengths and they go together as siblings but not super matching styles- there's no theme. My advice would be to pick three distinctly different names that you love and I think you'll be set!

Here are some names that to me are feminine and uncommon but easy to pronounce.
    Allegra
    Christiana
    Augusta
    Valerie
    Nellie
    Felicity
    Susanna
    Lorelei
    Miriam
    Genevieve
    Alberta
    Lacey

Ones that I think are really close to Vivienne and Cecilia specifically without being too popular would be:
    Valerie
    Victoria
    Veronica
    Verena
    Vera
    Violeta

Camille/Camilla
    Celeste
    Corinne
    Colette
    Claudia
    Cynthia

Also both of those names happen to be french, so maybe you are drawn to french names? Here are some you might like that I have not heard much in the Midwest.
    Adette
    Belinda
    Chantal
    Colette
    Fleur
    Francine
    Hillary
    Magritte (or the normal spelling Marguerite)
    Margaux
    Nadine
    Pascal
    Renee
    Silvie

Jeepers guys...Just read some of the posts. Not sure if talking about premature babies is appropriate! Being pregnant is scary enough. Or have I missed something?!

I would definitely suggest using the Social Security site as a popularity reference - and when you plug in a name, remember that popularity NOW is very, very different than popularity when we were born. In the 80's, the top name was used over 50K times but now, the number one name was only actually used less than 27K times, so basically half the number of babies are given the most popular name now than they were 25 years ago.

At 383, Vivienne is VERY far from popular, I wouldn't worry about that. Cecilia is a tad more popular, but certainly nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    According to Hellin's Law, the approximate frequency for naturally occurring triplets is 1 in every 7,921 births, so that's 0.14%. Even the approximate frequency for naturally occurring twins is just 1.1% (1 in every 89 births).

We seem to get a lot of those 1.1% and 0.14% parents coming on Nameberry don't we?!

;-)

Yeah, I hate to be a stinker, but I don't believe 9 out of 10 stories about multiples that I hear on message boards, I've been frequenting baby name forums since I was 14 and I have only ever come across a handful of anything more than twins that were legit. Twins I DO see more often, but definitely not as often as I see people claim on here.