Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Emilia is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Emmanuelle second in the 'e' list.
    I LOVE Tamar and Ivy.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

I should have also clarified that my sister's daughter is Elle, so no E names that start with EL. I wish my hubby could agree with me on Ivy. That and Noa were my top picks but he dislikes both. While I like Maya, I think it's way too popular. Our last name is Bloom, so my husband doesn't want names that are too flowery -- too bad! I have to find a hidden kind of nature name that doesn't sound too hippy. Tamar was a great suggestion, but don't love the story behind that name in the old testament.

Tali is also a great suggestion. Short, zippy name that means "dew" in Hebrew.

And I love Isla even though I think it's Irish, but my other nieces name is Kyla, so not sure about that one.

Would Jordana be a better fit compared to Jordan? Jordy is kind of a cute nickname, but the name sounds pretty '80's, and doesn't really fit with her 2-syllable siblings.

Getting anxious -- my due date is in 8 days! Please keep the suggestions coming?

Elizabeth is okay, but the nn I like for it is Livy or Libby. Tammy I dislike as well, even though Tamar is really nice.

Nora is beautiful. I'll run it by my hubby. I also like the nickname Mimi, but can't think of a great FIRST NAME that would shorten to it. Same with the Ari NN. I like it on its own, but don't want her confused with a boy. I do think it's very strong sounding -- means Lion in Hebrew.

I like your name, Eve!

I think Emanuelle/Emilia (shortened to Emmy) is your best option. It gets the best of both worlds, basically he gets Emmy and you get the longer name.

Personally I would stick with the E theme to avoid the 3rd one being left out, but that's just my preference.

Some other options:
    Emuna
    Eliana
    Ester/Esther
    Etana
    Eliora
    Elora
    Eila
    Elka
    Elsie
    Elzira
    Estrela