Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

when you hear theresa .. what little girl do you envision ??

Trying soo hard to find a girls name and it is becoming an obsession.. My 3 yr old son is named Robert after his dad, and would like to keep a more traditional name for her..

I keep looking but coming back to Theresa ... I don't know if I love it or am just settling ..

if you were to meet a little girl named Theresa, how would you picture her...? thanks

My college roomate and life-long friend is Theresa, so I envision a smart, capable, beautiful young woman. She's a teacher and wonderful mother and wife.

My imagination leads me to a dark-haired, smart young woman who generally follows the rules and is pleasant to most everyone.
    Rebecca Jane, mother of Zoe Katherine.

Our Second Daughter is on the way:

Luna | Zara | Dorothy | Elizabeth | Mary | Margaret | Claire | Penelope | Junia | Margot | Ruth | Georgia | Iris | Phoebe | Evangeline | Charis

The Therisa (<--) that spelling is a friend of the family. She's a librarian and an overall nice woman. Religious, sort of stuck up - but nice. It doesn't have an good/bad overall connotation for me.

Sorry but I instantly think of Mother Theresa; I don't associate it with a little kid at all. I also had a kindergarten teacher named that. BUT if you like it, don't let others' perceptions change your mind. It's a lovely name and she will grow into the name and make it her own, however her personality is.

I think of my cousin Theresa. She's very intelligent and pretty- and she's fun too. I have a hard time imagining someone terribly religious with this name, aside from Mother Theresa, because my cousin really isn't religious. She has piercings and tattoos as well. I like the name, I think it's a classic.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction