Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rate my combos?

What a great list! My favorites are:
    Mavis Linnea
    Elizabeth Arwen
    Luna Sarai - I love Luna lately, so pretty and sassy!
    Miranda Kelly
    Mira Beatrix

My favourites:

Cordelia Vesper: love both of these names! elegant, romantic and beautiful. somehow it feels sort of medieval
    Fiorella Sophie: the exotic Italian vibe of Fiorella matches up really well with the prim, buttoned-up British feel of Sophie
    Magnolia Seren: spunky, sweet and pretty. I imagine a playful girl who loves wearing dresses and playing with dolls. It has a Southern feel to me.
    Minerva Melody- alliteration is hit or miss for me, but this works. playful and girly
    Felicity Emma- love Felicity, also feels very upper-class British. not a big fan of Emma- Felicity Beatrix or Felicity Vesper maybe?
    Elizabeth Arwen- love Elizabeth, it's so classic and historical, feels regal yet down to earth. Arwen is okay but doesn't do a whole lot for me- Elizabeth Minerva or Elizabeth Amadea would be nice
    Miranda Kelly- Miranda is beautiful, but I find Kelly seems like a surname when put in the middle because of Grace Kelly and Autumn Kelly
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy