Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Surprise!

Surprise!

We went in for a check up today, only to find that, somehow, I'm carrying twin girls! We're very shocked at this, and, we're thinking of using Merida Violet Jayne and Malorie Olivia Rose for their names! We like Isla, but, it's currently 11th in the UK, and in our daughter's school, there's at least 4.

What do you think? Ciara, Merida and Malorie? We really love these names, but we're not so sure on middle names!
    Ciara Alison Grace (age 4)

Favourite Names:

Emmeline, Juliette, Danielle, Mirabelle, Seraphina, Violet, Valerie, Merida
    Duncan, Declan, Landon, Jake, Liam, Patrick, Finn, Joshua, Adam, Andrew

Congrats on carrying twin girls, how exciting! Neither of the names are my taste but I think they make a lovely sibset. I prefer Malorie Olivia Rose than Merida Violet Jayne, I think it's because of the second middle name. After looking at your signature how about Merida Emmeline Violet?
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

Quote Originally Posted by pea View Post
    Congrats on carrying twin girls, how exciting! Neither of the names are my taste but I think they make a lovely sibset. I prefer Malorie Olivia Rose than Merida Violet Jayne, I think it's because of the second middle name. After looking at your signature how about Merida Emmeline Violet?
    thank you we've been trying for about 3 years now, and to finally be pregnant, then find out it's twins, we're very excited! I love that suggestion! thank you!
    Ciara Alison Grace (age 4)

Favourite Names:

Emmeline, Juliette, Danielle, Mirabelle, Seraphina, Violet, Valerie, Merida
    Duncan, Declan, Landon, Jake, Liam, Patrick, Finn, Joshua, Adam, Andrew