Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nicknames for Lawrence!

My husband and I are strongly leaning towards using Lawrence if this baby is a boy. We both love the name! The main reason we are tentative about it is that when I have mentioned the name here people always say they don't like the fact there are no "natural nicknames". It doesn't bother me really, more my husband.
    Our daughters are Elizabeth NN Miss E (Missy) and Annabelle NN Belle we let their nicknames develop naturally after they were born and ended up totally different nicknames to what I would have thought!!

So suggestions of nicknames for Lawrence?
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Well I'm not sure how natural they are (they seem it to me) but my father goes by Larry and a teacher I knew in high school went by Lars.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

What about Ren/Wren?
    or Law? I know a boy named Lawson whose nn is Law
    or Lance? take out the -wre- and that's what you've got. I think that's my favorite.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

My favourites have to be Ren and Laurie

I think Larry is workable but my husband strongly dislikes it. Lars seems like a NN thy could naturally develop too
    I like Lance! I never even thought of that, perfectly useable for as child and an adult. Have to talk to my husband about that one!!!
    My husband has mentioned Law before but I feel unsure about it, probably because my sister works in a court house.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl