Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Eliza! Wow never saw so many votes for the same.

Thanks for the responses! I think my favorites with Lottie are Zoe, Eden, and Eliza. I can't make up my mind which one is the front runner!

Also, do you all prefer the spelling Lottie or Lotte (pn lot-ee)? And which middle name - Mia, Mim, Mira, Marie)? We are honoring a Charlotte and a Miriam.

I prefer Lottie (although tbh, I prefer Charlotte with Lottie as a nn.)

As for middle names... is Miriam itself an option? I don't really like any of the ones listed, they're all too short and nickname-y to be paired with Lottie as a fn imo, it needs something to ground it. Marie would work if not for both names ending in -ie which would bug me.

Charlotte Miriam nn Lottie would be lovely imo.

I really like Lottie & Lola. Also I like it with Macy they sounds cute together!

From your options? Julia or Eden (although I think just Edie or Edith nn Edie would work better with Lottie). I love Zoe and Lola, but Lottie and Zoe seem a bit mismatched to me, and Lottie and Lola are a bit matchy (especially since I'd use either as a nn for Charlotte!).

If I don't have to stick to your list, I have always loved Lottie and Annie as sisters.

Good luck!