Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help for my brother and SIL!

My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their second baby in September. They don't know the gender, but I think they'll be finding out in April. She has asked for suggestions, but hasn't given me a lot to go on.

-She likes names that are more modern (She said she liked Caleyn. I assume that's "Kay-lynn")
    -For girls, she likes short middle names (I've suggested Jane, since her mn is Jean. I think she liked it.)

Their son is Gracin Nathaniel (yes, that's Grayson).

So can you guys throw some names at me, boys and girls, that are modern, and maybe even a bit 'trendy', but not too common? *I will be encouraging proper spellings!* Last name is one syllable, starts with G.

Anyone want to give this a try? She just told me she likes Chase and Rylan. Ideas??

Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Awesome Bethlow, thanks for the lists! The names that my SIL likes are not generally favoured by most berries, myself included, so I was having a hard time coming up with ideas for her.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Based on her trendy style, Chase and Caleyn would definitely work.