Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Too masculine for a baby girl?

So lately I've been playing around with different name combos using Sage. We will definitely be using it for a baby girl in some way. Hubby only likes it for a girl. My grandfather's mn is Rowe and I would live to honor him. WDYT of...

Rowan Sage OR Sage Rowan

Is it too masculine to be a girl's name? I was also playing around with Rowena Sage ( I like that Rowena is from HP as well since I'm a fan). Any thoughts berries?
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

I would definitely go with Rowena Sage or Sage Rowan. Rowan is a little too masculine for me.

Personally I know a Sage and a Rowan, so they both seem very feminine to me. They are adorable girls by the way. I also love when names honor family, it gives them so much more meaning. Personally I like both Rowan Sage and Sage Rowan. And actually I think Rowan and Sage would be cute sibset for two daughters.

I also like Rowena, but not quite as much as Rowan.

Oh, totally forgot to add that Rowena Sage sounds so beautiful, really love the name Rowena and Sage gives it a little sass!

Rowena Sage is GORGEOUS! Go for it!
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!