Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Just an aside about your decision to dismiss the top 1000: I was the same but recently I was told the numbers differ so much year to year, you may be better off looking at actual statistics as to how many people use each name. Technically, a name that made 700th place one year might have fewer people actually called that than something that made 1001 the next year, because it depends on how many parents choose the names in the lower numbers. A popular name with lots of variants also skews results.

The advice I was given was to take the names we like and actually look up out how many people used it.

It might re-introduce an option you really like that was on the top 1000 but is actually super rare, you never know!

I really love the name Raine for a girl.

What about:
    Rue
    Mabel
    Ivy
    Primrose

Or you could do a name that's somehow connected to nature although not obviously. For example Eden (as in the garden of eden) or a nature word in a different language like Fiora which is flower in italian.

My name is Briar. I love it and have never had any issue at all when it comes to my name. I've never personally met anyone else with the same name.

My favorite nature names are (I'm sure they've probably all been posted but i''ll try anyways)
    Juniper
    Magnolia
    Dahlia
    Jessamine
    Winter
    Camellia
    Elowen
    Linnea
    Cassia
    ♥ Harlow Lucille 2.3.11 ♥

♥Baby #2 9.19.13♥
    Boy name- Finley Dominic "Finn"
    Girl name- Estelle Magdalena "Elle"

I second Cedar and Saffron.
    I dislike Briar, sorry.

Alder
    Allium
    Aspen
    Cashew
    Catmint
    Clematis
    Columbine
    Cypress
    Dawn
    Kauri
    Keria
    Quiver
    Holly
    Larch/Lark
    Linden
    Loquat
    Magnolia
    Mimosa
    Katsura
    Pine
    Pistache
    Poinsettia
    Sassafrass
    Silene
    Tara
    Peony
    Salvia
    Vinca
    Eucharis
    Arum
    Liatris
    Mist
    Prairie
    Calla

Sorry for any repeats, and for the names you consider too weird to actually be used.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias