Snow
    Quilla
    Seneca
    Sequoia
    Isabelline
    Ondine
    Kai

I love Juniper and Junia and don't think they are or will be super popular
    *Magnolia Alice / Evangeline Luna / Adelaide Clover / Adelaide Sofie Grey/ Athena Florence Pearl/Genevieve/Guinevere Luna Neve / Georgiana Ismay Pearl / Eugenie Marigold/ Ondine Atalune Fleur/ Liliana Amoret / Olive Corisande*

*Osias /Augustin /Thatcher/ Ignatius /Hawthorne/
    Atlas Peregrine/ Asher Thiago Wolf /Hugo Caspian Sage/Beau/ August/ Maximus Odin*

I know someone who named their baby girl Cedar. Also--Oakley is on the rise where I live. I've seen it for a girl and boy name, but I'm not a big fan of it. Cedar and SoLace and unique and have a nature feel. I also love Wren. Good luck!

Didn't you post several times a few months back asking for unusual nature suggestions? I think one of those threads had hundreds of responses. I'd suggest going back and combing through the many, many, MANY suggestions you've already been given.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

No, augusta_lee. I posted a similar request - once - several years ago, and got a handful of responses. I've been through the archives, and was looking for a personalized response based on our tastes and specific requirements, just like the hundreds of other people asking about the same names over and over. Bad day, much?

Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair