Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help naming our new baby girl (kitten)!

We have NO idea what to name the newest addition to our family - a female blue point birman kitten.

We already have an 18month old lilac point birman and his name is Cooper - a name we love and which suits him perfectly.

What we didn't consider when we named Cooper, is that both mine and my partners name also starts with "C". We are not sure what would be more strange, to give our little girl a name begining with C or not to give her a name starting with C???!!! So confused!

We have had alot of trouble coming up with names but have considered Barley, Cleo, Cally, Josie and Zoe, but none of them seem like "the one"...

We obviously put a bit of thought into names for our pets and was hoping someone might be able to give us a little inspiration/advice?

If it helps, here is a photo of a couple of photos of blue point birmans:

http://charmedbirmans.com/gallery/image/big/34.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gIOxJzwNKe...at-Picture.jpg

WOW, beautiful cat! Best the new baby's adorable.

I love Cleo/Clio. That looks very appropriate to me given the pictures. I like Zoe a lot, too. Cally feels like the typical name for a Calico, so I'd definitely scratch that one. Barley feels a tad informal for a sophisticated long-haired cat. I think C names as a theme is cute as far as pets go; you could get it out of your system now, haha, before you're naming human babies!

Celine nn Celie
    Cecile nn Celie (I love these first two; both are glamorous, soft, and friendly; keeps with the theme, but varies the sound)
    Ceres nn Seri (like "Siri")
    Ciel (French for "sky" like the blue eyes)
    Circe
    Clea (CLAY-uh, as an alternative to Cleo)
    Carys

Serena or Selena
    Daphne
    Luna
    Lyssa
    Signy
    Eve
    Nina
    Pearl
    Lucy

Thanks for your help!

You're right about Barley and Cally - they don't suit.

I think I am leaning towards the C theme. I LOVE Cleo, Clea and Ciel... and I think I might add Chloe to this list of possibilities.

Luna has been reserved for one of our human babies - you have definately picked up on our style!!

Here are a few name beginning with C/K that I thought suited her;

Katniss
    Connie
    Cassia
    Clara
    Chloe
    Cora
    Cassie
    Clover
    Carmen
    Cece
    Cinder
    Caprice
    Chantilly
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher