Names Searched Right Now:

Help! Dystopian Novel Names

Ok, so... Here's the deal.

I know I have one name completely figured out... But, it's a supporting character.

Silas Virgil Walden. It has a nice ring. It somehow just.... Clicks. He's an ambitious scholar. Resourceful and intelligent, but a horrible liar, not a bad thing, but it gets him in trouble a bit.

I thought about Xavier Hollis. He's also a supporting character. He'd be the postman. He tricks the corrupt rulers of the er... State, if you will, into hiding.

I need a first name and middle name that go with the surname Terrian. I also need a name to go with the first name Toril.

The main characters are a girl and two boys.
    Just a lonely teenager creating a life through characters. Budding author and future failure. I despise the idiots. The nameless berry.

Chandler-Fallon-Adelaide-Antoinette-Avalon

Alastair-Quillon-Ephraim-Luther-Atticus

Can you tell us a bit about the characters personalities? And is Toril a boy or girl? (I like it for both)
    Some vaguely dystopian-esque names, to me, anyway:
    Boys:
    Eath/Eathen (Sort of like a cross between Ethan and Hearthen??)
    Griffin
    Alouis
    Xavier works, I think
    Vallant
    Morfix
    Wolane
    Tod
    Balthazar
    Halrey
    Tobias
    Sebastian
    I like your boys' list in your signature for dystopian names, as well.
    Girl:
    Jovienne
    Mica
    Veda, Eudora, Phaedra (Basically Greek names)
    Love
    Freesia
    Eliana
    Milou (From another poster here)
    I imagine dystopian names to be unusual, some made up, but all fairly easy to pronounce. Sort of like Science fiction names, but toned down.
    -lists currently under construction-

I think I explained Silas pretty well. He's not supporting; I messed that up. He's a main. Xavier is definitely supporting.

Thank you, by the way. I'm definitely using Luther.

Toril: Age 13; Toril is loud and a bit too brave for her own good. I'm not sure what I want to do with her yet, but she's the main character's cousin, for sure. Toril gets jealous easily, but is usually is laid-back. She has a tendency to act the hero... I know... Been there, done that. But she'll do anything for anyone. No matter who they are, and she has quite a few enemies.

Terrian means ambitious, so whoever has this surname will have a great desire to achieve. I know that all of the characters are a bit ambitious, but I just can't help that.

So, I still don't know the main character's name.

Silas will probably end up being the main character, but I was kind of hoping for a female. Silas needs a nickname, too... So I'm at a loss. I was hoping to incorporate the names Aravis and Alastair in hear somewhere, but I might not have room. I'm too in love with names not to use all of my favorites...

Anyway, there's another character, and I don't know if the name rolls right.

Astrid Westaige: Age 21; Caring and brave, Astrid is a woman of her own. She is married to.... I don't know yet. (My two-year old sister, Elizabeth, invented the name Westaige, so Astrid is her character.) Anyway, Astrid is a firm believer in the pursuit of happiness and it pains her to see how unhappy the children are. Her father works for the government, and when he dies, she will too. The founders pass on their jobs to their children, a bit like a monarchy. She currently works as a teacher.

I also need some names for professors.
    Just a lonely teenager creating a life through characters. Budding author and future failure. I despise the idiots. The nameless berry.

I'm having second thoughts about Silas Virgil Walden.... This is such a mess.

I would like to add the surname Mercer in there somewhere. Silas Virgil-- Mercer?