Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lots of good ideas for first names, guys! I think we have whittled down the first names to these 5....

Caleb
    Seth
    Trevor
    Caden
    Garrett

his middle name will be Wilder unless we name him Trevor, then it would be Cole.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jca1983 View Post
    Lots of good ideas for first names, guys! I think we have whittled down the first names to these 5....

Caleb
    Seth
    Trevor
    Caden
    Garrett

his middle name will be Wilder unless we name him Trevor, then it would be Cole.

What do you think?
    Caden Allison is much too rhymy. Plus, Caden is really trendy compared to your other choices. Caleb and Seth are my favs from your list. Although I like Garrett, I'm not big on Garrett Wilder. Trevor just sounds old to me.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I really like Cormac Wilder but I don't like Cormac Allison as well. I agree with you about the t ending sound.

Emmett Wilder Allison (Emmett Allison) and Garrett Wilder Allison (Garrett Allison) sound great to me. My favorite from your list is Everett Wilder Allison (Everett Allison). I can picture an outdoor adventurous kind of guy as well as a scholar with that name.

Other names, I like with your middle name-last name combination are:

Rhett Wilder Allison (Rhett Aliison) - this give me the same associations as Everett - rugged and scholarly
    Trent Wilder Allison (Trent Allison) - I get more of an athletic and preppy feel from this name
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I like Emmett the best with Wilder.

What about Gavin Wilder Allison? Does Gavin Allison seem too close to a rhyme?

Starting to steer away from Caleb.....we feel it is a little too preppy.