Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Oh wow, this reminds me of the sweet book Ella Minnow Pea. What about Ella Minerva as a double name? That way it is a bit more uncommon than Ella on its own but Minerva still gets to shine.
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Definitely Minerva over Ella! Minnie as a NN is adorable and I think Minerva is a name that a little girl could grow into gracefully. I agree with another poster that Minerva and Arthur are a cute sibset.

I would vote Minerva nn Minnie- I think its nice. And people hate stuff until they see it on a baby they love. Then they get over it! BUT- it seems like you don't love it!

What about (these all have "min" in them somewhere")
    Elmina
    Filomina
    Romina
    Tasmin
    Wilhelmina
    Mama to little Ramona Mae 3/2011 and Sylvie Joy born 11/2013

I love Minnie and Minerva for that matter. I am also a sucker for Eleanor, but not so much Ella.

I really love both of those name! I love the nickname Minnie for Minerva, but I think Ella is adorable on it's own. If you love both, why don't you use one as a first and the other as a middle. Here are some other names I think you might like:

Dorothy
    Jane
    Alice
    Ethel
    Florence
    Josephine
    Lucille
    Thelma
    Nancy

Good Luck!
    Just another name loving girl........

Girls: Anna Corinne~Isobel Margaret~Skye Lucia~Annabel Josephine~Florence Amelia~Lorelai Grace
    Boys: Jeffery David~Daniel Joseph~Henry Alexander