Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice please

Advice please

I have just two weeks to go until due date and still undecided on names, so need help!
    Our four year old Jasper Johnny was nameless for two weeks so want to avoid that happening again with our next little boy. We ended up choosing it after going through bookshelf and Jasper Fforde is one of my husbands fave authors and we are Brits and Jasper is an old English name.
    Anyway new babys middle name is decided in that we've let Jasper choose whatever he likes for his brother and while it was Garage and then Rocket (I like that one!) he has now settled on Thomas (after train).
    So it's the all important first name we need to decide, which is your favourite:

Flynn (current favourite but keep getting cold feet)
    Atticus
    Elwood
    Pip (husband loves this I'm a bit nervous)
    Milo
    Arthur

Also we like Thomas-Flynn but would he just be called Tom and there are loads of Toms here at the moment.

Thanks, Louise

Arthur Thomas is my favorite since Arthur is one of my current name crushes.

My second favorite would have to be Atticus Thomas.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I like Flynn Thomas. Jasper and Flynn go wonderfully together!

I agree Flynn and Jasper are made for each other and here are some more suggestions.

Thomas Edward
    Thomas Everett
    Everett Flynn nn Rhett
    Xavier Thomas
    Flynn Patrick
    Milo Arthur
    Milo Connor
    Miles Alexander
    Rhys Flynn
    Rhys Owen
    Barnaby Thomas
    Beau Everett

rollo

Thanks, Arthur and Everett are good contenders too now, hmmm. Still veering towards Flynn, its so difficult!