Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I too like the name Aiden, but it's been used and abused in all its variations. I also like the name Hailey; to me the "ai" combination in both of these names just sounds so fresh and clean.

I love my own name, Jennifer, too. It gets a lot of hate on here for being popular and dated, but I think in another generation or two, it will be a name like Elizabeth or Catherine; after all, it's based on a very old Welsh name (Gwenhwyvar/Guinevere), has an interesting and even unusual sound despite the fact that it's really popular, and is rather pretty on top of that. If it had not so very popular, I really don't think it would be getting the hate that it does.
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah

Okay, I couldn't stay away from this thread -- too many names to come out of the NameBerry closet about loving!

I love Hollis, Wallis, and Ripley for a girl (and will argue that they are all ACTUALLY unisex, not boys' names stolen for girls). I like Solace (girl), Haven (girl, and Valor (boy), and Valentine, Valkyrie, and Vesper (unisex, girl, and girl). I like Dresden, Oslo, Thessaly, Holland, Geneva, and Odessa. I really like Ursula. And I LOVE Waldo and Erasmus.

Surnames are a serious guilty pleasure, though I would never use them due to the pretension factor. I really like Spicer, Guthrie, Bowman, Archer (if only it weren't so trendy!), Penrose, Deveraux, Sinclair, Quincy, Watson, Walden, Temple, Truman, and Booker.

I also like offbeat occupation names like Baxter, Reeve, Sayer, Thayer, Thatcher, Currier, Shepherd, and Adler.

Other random not-NB-approved names I have a soft spot for include: Ignatius, Regina, Mordecai, Huxley, Darwin, Ferdinand, Mars, Auberon, Merlin, Trudy, Winslow, Marla, Janet, Winifred, Bruce, Cosmo, Sasha, Odette, Django, Sylvester, Mavis, Clifford, Rainer, Polly, Malcolm, Ruskin, Tulia, Madrigal, Salem, Coco (as a nn), Margery, Ruben, Fifer, Luther, Jules (for a boy), Duncan, Marnie, Judith, and Rhiannon.

Also, in case you couldn't tell, I vastly prefer boys' names -- which is not a common preference on NameBerry, apparently!
    Last edited by augusta_lee; March 26th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Bandit...I adore this and would love to use it might yeah....lol I keep saying....people use Danger, and Rebel, and Outlaw....why not Bandit...it has such a cute sound love love it...
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

I'm not afraid to admit my liking of any names, though there are several names that I get unpleasant or odd remarks about. These are Antigone, Mavis, Prudence, Drusilla and Coco for girls and Ignatius and Mordecai for boys.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][SIZE=2]Renaming myself;
    something quirky, British and elegant.[/SIZE]
    ----------
    [COLOR="#009999"]August - Edmund - Dexter - Jasper - Felix - Henry[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#990066"]Violet - Beatrice - Florence - Olive - Harriet - Antigone - Clementine - Henrietta - Hermione - Wilhelmina - Ottilie - Persephone[/COLOR]

Please vote on my name list!: [url]http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9812834[/url]

[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ooh augustalee - Haven, Vesper, Thessaly, Geneva, Odette, Sasha, and Rhiannon-- swoon!

Ruben! Double swoon. My fiancé hates it.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014