Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Not afraid to admit anything here but in the real world:
    Boy: Bruno, Draper, Winsome & Horace
    Girl: Fox

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

While I'm not afraid to admit it I don't discuss my love of Owen for a girl on here. I'm am sad to admit I love Helga, it sounds oddly adorable. Oh and Jalynne/Jaylee/Jadyn, Kayden all for girls. These are all guilty pleasures (except for Owen) but still I know these are all on the "NB no" list

Ok, since everyone else is doing it, I might as well come out and say that I also have a soft spot for Aidan. Why not? Super-trendiness (and irritating spelling variants) aside, I like the soft sound of it, and the way it looks written. Plus, every Aidan I've ever known has been a really nice person. I wouldn't use it now because it's soooo popular and in the future, due to the trendiness now, it'll probably sound really dated, but for the moment, I still think it's nice.

I'll also admit to liking a lot of the top names - Sophia I've always loved and would use in a heartbeat if it wasn't so trendy (and even then...I think I still love her enough to overlook it), Isabella (although I prefer Isabelle), Ava and Emma. I also love Liam as a nn for William.
    Livia, sixteen.

Top Names:

Tobias Reeve | August Dmitri | Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve | Bryony Saoirse | Eloise _____

Namelist

There are a lot of closet Aidan lovers here! Where have you all been???
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

I like how Aidan sounds. It's not a bad name, just so popular. I don't think it would seem as popular if it didn't get lumped in with all of the "Aidan" names. Hayden, Braden, Caden, Jaden, etc. That's where it gets to be too much for me!

A couple of my faves are Greta and Grady. People usually say they are harsh sounding or "ugly" names.
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)