Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Names you're afraid to admit you love

Partially inspired by blade's Ugliest names thread, are there any names you love, but don't really want to love?

Mine: Aiden / Jadon .... I know the universal NB hatred, but I like them. They have nice meanings. They're easy to say. They kinda work in Spanish. *sigh*
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

I actually kinda like Aiden, too. But not Jadon...at all.

There aren't a lot of names I'm afraid to admit to liking. At least on NB. In real life, I might keep quiet about liking names like Lyric and Fox. I also like Harper, but nothing else in the same style, and I doubt I'd ever use it. Oh, another 'guilty pleasure' name... I love Ever!

For girls, Ortensia (Hortensia and Hortense as well). And I think India's cute... For boys, I like Russell & Warren. Not really afraid to admit it, but I never really mention them.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Howard and Wilbur for boys. I wouldn't really use them, but I'd love to meet a little guy with either of those names!

In general on nameberry: Olivia, Mia, Ava, Emma, Amelia...I think the top girls names right now, for the most part, are truly lovely and I will probably end up using, I just don't recommend them often because so many ppl on here seem so anti top 100.
    In general in real life: Ebenezer and Beulah top the list