Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by younamedhimwhat View Post
    For boys I have a serious crush on Roman names like Tiberius. I LOOOOVE Tiberius, but I think everyone thinks of James Tiberius Kirk. And what an awesome name is that!
    Awesome! I love Tiberius too. It is on our long list for our next if it is a boy.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

You can tack Lee/Lyn onto an odd amount of regular words, and I will like a lot as a full on names. I present: Everly, Waverly, Novalee, Brecclyn, Novolin, Lachlyn, etc. I have tried to resist the creative namer in me for a long time, but I'm getting so bored with Imogen/Beatrice/Claire all the time these names just sound really interesting!!

(Novolin is an insulin. I was just kidding on that one).
    Last edited by poppy528; March 25th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I know that there is the whole Aiden/Kayden trend but I have to admit I really love the name Aiden, would never use it due to the hypertrendiness of it, but it has a great meaning and has a nice sound to me.

I'm quite fond of Olabelle (which was a name I found digging deep into my family tree) but all I ever get is a scrunched up face from folks when I mention it.

I'm so glad to see I'm not alone... I felt like a NB weirdo because I like weird / uber trendy names sometimes. Poppy528- I have a huge crush on Everly!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14