Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    @ ottilie is it strange that I don't like Hortense, but think that Ortensia completely changes the name?
    @ lineska I also like the top girls names right now. This is what I meant... I like them, but don't want to like them.
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14

I like Aidan, too - yeah, it's very popular and overdone, but it IS very handsome and has great roots.

I am not afraid to admit, but I am a bit afraid to use them in real life. But who knows...
    Candice nn Candy(when she is small) - I don't immediately think of a stripper!
    Holland - weird, I know. But cute.
    Ava - wonderful meaning, sound, simplicity...But not the popularity!
    Blakely - masculine for a girl, feminine for a boy.
    Levine - I wish I could use this for a boy with nn Levi. Very handsome, very Jewish and...very Adam Levine for most.
    Ginger - I don't think it's a pet name at all.
    David - sounds like a dad/grandfather name...and popular too. But I will be glad to meet or even date young, attractive guy named David(I know only 35+ men with that name!)
    Armando, Bruno - same with Ginger.
    Russel - I don't think it's dated at all. But looks like everybody else does.
    Ryan - same with Ava.

Aidan is a nice name, I remember liking it before it exploded.

I really like Yollanda, Yvan and Ferdinand. I also love some top names like Emma, Sophie, Ethan and Maya.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

Hey berries! New here and finally coming out of denial with my naming obsessions.

I do have a fondness for Ava and Olivia (mainly because I like Liv as a nickname). Liam and Finn for boys. I would never actually go with the girl names, but I might with the boy names despite their popularity. My off-the-wall choices are Ludowika (pronounced Loo-doh-vee-kah) for a girl. It's not an unheard of name in Germany although it's extremely oldfashioned, but in the US it would be hell on a kid. For boys I have a serious crush on Roman names like Tiberius. I LOOOOVE Tiberius, but I think everyone thinks of James Tiberius Kirk. And what an awesome name is that!