Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Basically, I hate any name that is too trendy, made up, or only fits an elderly person

Henrietta
    Prudence
    Isabella
    Penelope
    Kinley
    McKinley
    Opal
    Josephine
    Beatrice
    Yolanda
    Molly
    Brooke
    Last edited by erin91; July 26th, 2013 at 01:21 AM.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by namesy View Post
    Haha wow, harsh. Well I hope people react with more respect to your little Electra, because that is quite a silly name for anyone not in a comic book. No offense, to each their own. I'd still let my kids be friends with your oddly named kids, though. Even Marlowe and Sailor (yikes!). Everyone has their own taste in names, and I can respect that, even when it is difficult not to giggle.
    I absolutely love it when people on this site respond to name criticism with "You're so mean! I would never be that mean! Your names are stupid! I'M NOT AS MEAN AS YOU THOUGH STUPID-NAMER!" *stomps foot*

Especially on a thread like this, it seems a little odd to throw a tantrum over someone voicing a strong negative opinion about a name. Did you miss the title of this post? Are you lost? You must be lost.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by augusta_lee View Post
    Especially on a thread like this, it seems a little odd to throw a tantrum over someone voicing a strong negative opinion about a name. Did you miss the title of this post? Are you lost? You must be lost.
    Whoa, let's not let this get out of hand. I think your choices are silly, you probably think mine are silly, and that's completely fine. I was just surprised that you said you'd laugh in someone's face and then refuse to associate with them. Seeing your response now though, I'm guessing you were probably being really sarcastic. And it sounds like I hit a nerve, big time. I apologize for offending you, I just expected thicker skin in a thread of this sort. I suppose I shouldn't have quoted you. Lesson learned.
    ElizabethAlessandraBronwenDylanJamesSilasJoseph

Quote Originally Posted by namesy View Post
    Whoa, let's not let this get out of hand. I think your choices are silly, you probably think mine are silly, and that's completely fine. I was just surprised that you said you'd laugh in someone's face and then refuse to associate with them. Seeing your response now though, I'm guessing you were probably being really sarcastic. And it sounds like I hit a nerve, big time. I apologize for offending you, I just expected thicker skin in a thread of this sort. I suppose I shouldn't have quoted you. Lesson learned.
    I'm...a little confused by this response? My first comment was obviously sarcastic; my response to you called for a thicker skin and a sense of humor given the topic of this thread. Trust me, no nerves were hit. *shrug*

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

India & Jemima - same reason.

@obieplayer - I don't like either of those.