Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Any of the kr8tive spellings drive me crazy! But I really cringe at Brooklyn. Another name that is driving me crazy that seems to be popping up everywhere is Kinley/Kinlee,Kinleigh....I'm on a June baby board and it seems like a quarter of the moms plan to name their baby some version of Kinley!

Quote Originally Posted by hsort View Post
    Any of the kr8tive spellings drive me crazy! But I really cringe at Brooklyn. Another name that is driving me crazy that seems to be popping up everywhere is Kinley/Kinlee,Kinleigh....I'm on a June baby board and it seems like a quarter of the moms plan to name their baby some version of Kinley!
    Same here! Kr8tiv spellings irk me and look uneducated and Kinley is just silly and juvenile, I see it everywhere, too.

I hate kreay8tiv names. And I hate when people use boy names on girls, with some exceptions. I love Elliot on a boy, but on a girl? No. But I like Perrie for a girl.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

I hate the name Misty. bleck!

I cringe for different reasons, whether it's the sound that bothers me, the yooneek spelling, or the overwhelming popularity.

Sound:

Audrey
    Eloise
    Neveah

Yooneekness:

Mackynzee
    Peityn
    Addysen

Popularity:

Sophia
    Ava
    Isabella