Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ways to get to Story?

I can't use Astoria (even though I adore the name) because it's the name of a town here in Oregon, and Hubs has a permanent veto on place names. Does anyone know of another way to get to the nickname Story/Stori??

Thankies!

<3 Sessha
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Hmmm the names coming to mind work mainly with word association.
    So, for the nn Story you could have:

Poesie or Saga, for instance.

Actually, if you went with Saga Victoria, you would most definitely be entitled to Story

some may be a bit of a stretch

Stockard
    Steren
    Stesichore
    Saga (norse goddess of Poetry and a swedish word that means story)
    Enitan (means person of a story)
    Sotiria
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

I see Serafina on your list - you could use Story for Serafina or use something with the mn Story and call her Story.

What about just Aster/Astor if Astoria is out? I loooove both those names but I hate that people associate it with the tacky part of Queens and not the adorable seaside town (DH and I are quite fond). Also, the name Astoria would be really weird if you wanted to send your kids to a Waldorf School, right?
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz