Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Grey and Brooks are my favs from your list! I think both have the same modern/cool vibe that Beckett has.

Brooks Collins might pose a little bit of tongue stumbling, but I don't think it's a huge deterrent.

Grey is overwhelmingly my favorite of the names you listed, but two one-syllable names as first and middle bug me personally; and Sawyer was my second choice, but you run into that weird dental stop or risk "Brooksawyer," so I can't suggest my favorites - but I do think Brooks Lawson or Brooks Warren would be very handsome choices.

BTW, I just adore the name Beckett, and Beckett and Brooks is a very sweet sibset

Beckett Ford is such a handsome name. Ruby Kate is also gorgeous. I personally don't like the name Brooks and I don't really like it with Beckett because they both start with B. From you list I like Sawyer the best and I feel that it has the same surname styl that Beckett has. Good luck wit your new baby boy arrives.

Beckett Ford is a great combo, very handsome. I love Brooks, though not a fan of it with your last name. I love Wilder for you. Beckett and Wilder would make a fantastic sibling set.

I like Beckett Ford. For his brother, I would go with Lawson or Sawyer. I really love Beckett and Sawyer together.

Lawson Brooks, Sawyer Warren, or Sawyer Brooks?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe