Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sibling for Beckett Ford

Hi all. You helped us last time and we need your help again name aficionados! We just found out we are expecting another boy. While we are thrilled, we're having a hard time with the name. Of course, we had a girl name picked already, Ruby Kate. So far, this is our short list but we are open to any and all suggestions.

Brooks
    Lawson
    Landry
    Grey
    Sawyer
    Canyon
    Warren
    Ocias

Brooks, Lawson, and Warren are family names and one of them will probably used as a first or middle. Ocias is also a family name that DH is open to but I just can't quite embrace it. Maybe Cy though?

Thoughts or suggestions?

From your list I really like Brooks, followed by Sawyer and Grey. A nice combo would be Brooks Sawyer. Other ideas for you: Carter, North, Carson, Cassidy, Bram / Abram, Axel, Dane, Devon, Atticus, Alaric, Ellis Fox, Quinn, Riley, Roland, Roman, Sidney, Tennyson, Weston.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I'd go with Sawyer Grey, Sawyer Brooks, Warren Grey, or Warren Brooks. I understand if you want to prioritize family significance over sound or style, but I like those combos best overall. Love Beckett Ford, by the way!

Beckett Ford is so modern! Very cool!
    For the mn, Brooks would be my pick.
    I am sensing that you like surnames.
    Suggestions:
    Sullivan
    Langley
    Lennon
    Bingham
    Brogan
    Vaughn
    Nash
    Tate
    Cy is cool, but Ocias is way out there. If you like Cy, use Cyrus.

Thank you for your suggestions! We've been mulling them over and we both love Brooks as the first name. Our hesitations are that we would now have two B names, but we don't plan on having any more so I don't think this is too much of a problem. Also, our last name ends in s (Collins). Would this deter you from using the name?