Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Name help for nn Indy

I really love the nn Indy/Indie/Indi (I haven't decided how I'd spell it yet!) for a little girl...but I still haven't found the 'right' name that it would work for.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the obvious names that would spring to mind (India, Indigo, Lucinda, Melinda etc).

Can anyone help with girls names suggestions for which I could use the nn Indy?!..

x

I like Indie a lot, even just by itself. There was this thread not so long ago which was very similar: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...ighlight=Indie
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

Ah thank you! I'm new on here (that was my first post!) so I need to have a bit of a dig around x

Indira is my personal favorite, but if you don't like that, maybe Diana or Dinah or just something with all those sounds would work. Or you could even try the initials N.D., which is a bit of a stretch but could work.

i.e. Naomi Danica nn Indie

Danica itself could also be a good one.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

This is super obvious, but: Lindy, Mindy, Cindy.