Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    east93: Yeah, I didn't understand those as well either! Beige, Sparkle, and Unique made me make a face...I'm all for parents choosing names that mean something to them (within reason), but I just couldn't get behind these ones!

Chalondias...I really don't know if this like a family name or a smoosh name or what..

England...I never heard this used before. London, Ireland, Asia, yeah...but never England. Her middle name is Rose, and I thought that made for some beautiful imagery.. May I ask why this one 'angered' you? Just curious

renrose: lol that's funny! true enough, i can't imagine this as being more than a nickname in cases like that, than an actual legal name :/

Thankyou for your opinions!!
    Last edited by namergirl3; March 24th, 2013 at 01:50 PM.
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie

joviejane: I wonder why Sparkle too...that's too "cute-sy" even for a nn, in my opinion. I don't like alot of the names either..I agree about Octavia and Olga, and I've seen those names on this site before, so i thought they were worth mentioning..people who like these names might be interested to know they are being used, even in places like North America. And yes, everyone by these names on this list, went by these names. No nicknames that i've heard!

I agree, I loved to see Lydia used it's on my list! I don't really care for Elaine, although it was cool to see it on a 20yr old, and I thought Demetria was really cool, because I liked that name from a spy kids movie

geeknamezyo: Those are some really interesting names as well! I sort of like Aya and Amaya, and Veda is growing on me! I can't see Emerson being on a boy though..Primo is interesting! I wouldn't expect to see that on a child as more than a nn..

Thankyou for your opinions as well!!
    Currently liking:

Girls: Lydia Jeanette, Leah Christine, Aria Quinn, Anna Ruby

Boys: Asa Vincent, Peter Eliot, Anthony Nicholas, Paul Gregory, Luke Mackenize

Thinking about:
    Viva Lux, Luca Daniel, Lorenzo "Enzo", Adah Marie

When I was in college (not all that long ago) the names that intriged me were Yamina and Siri. I thought they were beautiful!