Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have a great great gram by the name of Adelaide Pearl and she went by Lydia. I also think Lady is a cute nickname for Adelaide.

Great names! Many other people have said Ramona anI think it fits perfectly! But Clementine would be adorable too! Bebe, Eloise and Emmy! What a cute sibset. Others that I think would fit:
    Leonie
    Lenora
    Leona
    Cecelia
    Celia
    Matilda
    Cora
    Flora
    Helena
    Lena
    Coralie
    Georgia
    Juliet
    Evelyn
    Hazel
    Gemma
    Katia
    Lucy
    Madeline
    Coral
    Colette
    Arabelle

Hmm...
    I love your style, Eloise and Beatrix are stunning choices. So whatever you go with it'll be a great choice
    Annabel - lovely elegant name very sweet and airy. I don't know whether she fits with Eloise, Beatrix they have a spunk that Annabel doesn't really have. Annabel is more airy and light whereas Beatrix and Eloise are spunky.

Penelope - I love it! Penelope is a beautiful choice that works better with Eloise and Beatrix than Annabel. Penelope has spunk and elegance like Eloise and Beatrix. I also like that Penelope has the nickname Penny along with Bebe and Elle (potential nickname for Eloise) I think it's lovely.

Charlotte - I love this choice, Charlotte is timely and vintage. I also adore the nickname 'Lottie' for Charlotte. Yet in my eyes even though Charlotte is beautiful I think in a way she doesn't work with Eloise and Beatrix because she's not as unusual.

Rosalie - my second favourite girl's name after Jane. Rosalie is stunning and very pretty. Despite awful Twilight associations I still love Rosalie, she's so elegant and airy like Annabel but has the spunk of Eloise and Beatrix. Furthermore Rosalie is perfect with Eloise and Beatrix - absolutely love it. My favourite followed by Penelope.

Suggestions:
    Clara -
    Eloise, Beatrix & Clara

Alessandra -
    Eloise, Beatrix & Alessandra

Guinevere -
    Eloise, Beatrix & Guinevere

Ivy -
    Eloise, Beatrix & Ivy

Grace -
    Eloise, Beatrix & Grace

Zara -