Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Clara, Charlotte, Cordelia, Hermione
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Gilbert, Morgan, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Monroe, Basil
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I definitely wasn't saying I would do it. I would worry that I would run out of names for children later, and then have no choice but to chose one I don't like.

I knew somebody who did all K names. I only have 2 K names on my list right now. I could never do O, B or H.

I loved the V selection.

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I'd do S or A. Obviously it's not my intention to do though since my daughter is a T.

My sister was planning on doing all L's after herself (think Kris Kardashian and her daughters :roll: ). She's changed her mind and instead plans on two C's & two L names.
    Last edited by carleywill; March 23rd, 2013 at 06:30 PM.

I actually agree, A or M. Or maybe even S. There's not a lot of letters that I love a bunch of names for both letters. For example, I LOVE "H" names for girls, but can't think of one H name I would but on a boy. Anyway, but same letter siblings would allow me to use:

Alexander, Adam, Ava, Anna, Autumn, Alyssa, Aria, Alice, etc. (let's just make sure that I have mostly daughters . . .)
    Mark, Max, Mason, Mallory, Maura, Melody, Molly, Maeve, Maisie, and Madison
    Scott, Simon, Spencer, Sean, Seamus, Sebastian, Stella, Summer, Sadie, Soleil, and Sage