Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Valerie sounds so pretty, even if a little dated in a good way. Val is cute, and I love the Amy Whinehouse association someone else mentioned (although it was originally sang by the Zutons).

I also like Mallory. It sounds just as 70s/80s as Valerie but with a much different feel to it. I don't like the meaning or nicknames, but I can actually picture a cute little girl with it (maybe more so than Valerie). It does remind me a lot of the 'Malory Towers' Enid Blyton books which I like about it since they mean a lot to me, and also Mallory Knox who are quite a big rock band in the UK.

So I don't know really. I think Valerie is the prettiest, but I like Mallory a lot too.
    You might also like Verity?
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I prefer Valerie. It's sweet, and unheard of (at least where I live.) I also really like the Amy Winehouse song. I actually know someone a year older than me named Mallory and she's just blech. Put's a bad feel to the name.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I like Mallory. Another nn could also be Ally.

Valerie by far. As someone who had a Mal- name, and HATES that it starts with Mal- because it means bad in many languages, skip Mallory.

Valerie. But I'm biased

I know a Mallory and she was a sweet girl but I've never been a fan of the name.