Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Valerie sounds so pretty, even if a little dated in a good way. Val is cute, and I love the Amy Whinehouse association someone else mentioned (although it was originally sang by the Zutons).

I also like Mallory. It sounds just as 70s/80s as Valerie but with a much different feel to it. I don't like the meaning or nicknames, but I can actually picture a cute little girl with it (maybe more so than Valerie). It does remind me a lot of the 'Malory Towers' Enid Blyton books which I like about it since they mean a lot to me, and also Mallory Knox who are quite a big rock band in the UK.

So I don't know really. I think Valerie is the prettiest, but I like Mallory a lot too.
    You might also like Verity?
    ✿ Jemima Rosemary - Fenella Beatrix Margaret - Eilidh Briar Lettice - Sibylla Agnes ''Billie''✿
    ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian - Harrison Rhett ✿

Susie, Magdalena, Viola, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Medora, Amelia, Annabella, Ophelia, Lana.
    Oscar, Dylan, Breccan, Ingram, Wilbur, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton, Wilfred

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/

I prefer Valerie. It's sweet, and unheard of (at least where I live.) I also really like the Amy Winehouse song. I actually know someone a year older than me named Mallory and she's just blech. Put's a bad feel to the name.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I like Mallory. Another nn could also be Ally.

Valerie by far. As someone who had a Mal- name, and HATES that it starts with Mal- because it means bad in many languages, skip Mallory.

Valerie. But I'm biased

I know a Mallory and she was a sweet girl but I've never been a fan of the name.