26 60.47%
  • Asa

11 25.58%
  • Ambrose

14 32.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arthur, Ambrose, or Asa?

I'm torn— I love Arthur, Asa, and Ambrose, but I feel like I can only pick one. It just feels too matchy to have any combination of these as a sibset, right? Perhaps not Arthur and Asa. Anyway, which do you like best of the three, and what are your thoughts about combining any of them?

Ambrose all the way! Especially with the nickname Bo! I absolutely love this name!
    I don't know about combining any of them though because they share the same first initial.

Jessica Emily Faith
    German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Esther- Wade - Romy - Carter

I love Ambrose! Seriously, I would love to hear of a little Ambrose as I am still uncertain if it would be useable for me to name a son. I see how maybe the similarity to popular girls' names Amber and Rose could be a problem , but maybe not. My next choice is Asa, I really like it. Asa has the fun nn Ace and is short and easy to spell/ remember yet it is unusual enough to be interesting. I would also use Asa for a son, but I feel that it would hurt some of my family because of personal history with an Asa. Asa or Ambrose are great choices, I've never felt much for Arthur.

Ambrose then Asa for me
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

I do like them all but I feel that Arthur is the only one that is truly usable on a person.