Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I haven't actually considered Thea before...kinda like it!

Marin - I did not realize until clicking on this one that it's pronounced ma-RIN. I think she would end up dealing with a lifetime of MARE-in unfortunately.
    Garnet - Definitely a harsher sound than Willow and Veda, but I can see the appeal
    Tamsin - A lovely name. I have a negative association though, the bitchy blonde Valkyrie from Lost Girl
    Elidi - love this one, especially the meaning! I think she'd be perfect with Willow and Veda, and your previous mention of Elidi Raine is to die for!
    Artis - I do feel as if it's a contraction of Artemis. Either that or a boys' name, like a mashup of Artie and Otis
    Salome - Love, and she has the same softly exotic vibe as your daughters' names. I do agree with PP that if you use Salome you'll be ruling out Solomon for any future surprise boyos. However, if your last baby IS a girl and you love the sound of Solomon, Salome could be a lovely choice.
    Thora - I like the idea of Thea...Thora is okay. I think I have enough of a feminist streak that I prefer straight-up goddess names to feminizations of god names. Freya, Isis, Demeter, Seshat, Ceres, Eos, Airmid, Rhea, Yemaya, Selene, Themis, Pele, Gaia, and Danu are some examples of exotic but non-frilly goddess names that could work in your sibset (oh, and there's Siv/Sif, the wife of Thor)
    Bethan - I do feel like this will be mistaken for Beth Ann or a Bethany typo...I'm sorry! It's a lovely name...
    Tressa - Another like for your third daughter, and the similarity to "tresses" makes me think of Rapunzel like plaits
    Raine - Quite possibly my favorite from your list, whether as a middle or a first. Love that it honors family, and Willow, Veda, and Raine is an amazing sibset with a cooling, tranquil, zen vibe.

Some more suggestions:
    Lotus
    Isla
    Chandra
    Sarai
    Tara
    Petra
    Olive
    Shifra
    Hero
    Cherith
    Tahlia (love the meaning...dew from heaven!)
    Circe
    Aura
    Eirlys
    Laurel (and/or Daphne)
    Charity
    Ember
    Phoebe
    Tanvi
    Sage
    Keturah
    Miko
    Noelani (I know it's long, but I love the meaning: beautiful one from heaven)
    Aeris
    Samira (literally: one who narrates stories in the night)
    Echo
    Ayperi (moon fairy)
    Enya
    Saffi (wisdom)
    Kismet
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Awesome list sleepysessha! I love the mention of Gaia, it's on my long list!

I like Sarai, Petra, Olive, Laurel, and Samira (I love the meaning)!

I love your daughters names! And I think you have a great list so far my favourites on there are Marin and Tressa. I would say Bethan (my name is Bethan, and that would be very biased haha)
    But just to let you know I've never been mistaken for a Beth-Ann, but where I live Bethan is a known name and only recently double names like Lola-May, Ella-Jo and Cari-Ann have become popular. So no one would have suspected it would be Beth-Ann.

Here are a few names that I think would go great with your girls' names:

Marina
    Ariana
    Petra
    Thea
    Piper
    Juno
    Enfys (it means rainbow in welsh En-Viss)
    Ailsa
    Tabitha
    Greta
    Freya
    Harmony
    Lowri (this is my middle name it means Laurel and I saw you like the name laurel)
    Orla
    Elsa
    Last edited by bethlow; March 23rd, 2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

I actually wouldn't usually like Raine but I think it fits perfectly with your girls names and has such a nice family connection, it would be my pick. I also think Tamsin and Tressa are lovely. How do you pronounce Elidi?
    Astrid Coraline (04/13)