Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I haven't actually considered Thea before...kinda like it!

Marin - I did not realize until clicking on this one that it's pronounced ma-RIN. I think she would end up dealing with a lifetime of MARE-in unfortunately.
    Garnet - Definitely a harsher sound than Willow and Veda, but I can see the appeal
    Tamsin - A lovely name. I have a negative association though, the bitchy blonde Valkyrie from Lost Girl
    Elidi - love this one, especially the meaning! I think she'd be perfect with Willow and Veda, and your previous mention of Elidi Raine is to die for!
    Artis - I do feel as if it's a contraction of Artemis. Either that or a boys' name, like a mashup of Artie and Otis
    Salome - Love, and she has the same softly exotic vibe as your daughters' names. I do agree with PP that if you use Salome you'll be ruling out Solomon for any future surprise boyos. However, if your last baby IS a girl and you love the sound of Solomon, Salome could be a lovely choice.
    Thora - I like the idea of Thea...Thora is okay. I think I have enough of a feminist streak that I prefer straight-up goddess names to feminizations of god names. Freya, Isis, Demeter, Seshat, Ceres, Eos, Airmid, Rhea, Yemaya, Selene, Themis, Pele, Gaia, and Danu are some examples of exotic but non-frilly goddess names that could work in your sibset (oh, and there's Siv/Sif, the wife of Thor)
    Bethan - I do feel like this will be mistaken for Beth Ann or a Bethany typo...I'm sorry! It's a lovely name...
    Tressa - Another like for your third daughter, and the similarity to "tresses" makes me think of Rapunzel like plaits
    Raine - Quite possibly my favorite from your list, whether as a middle or a first. Love that it honors family, and Willow, Veda, and Raine is an amazing sibset with a cooling, tranquil, zen vibe.

Some more suggestions:
    Lotus
    Isla
    Chandra
    Sarai
    Tara
    Petra
    Olive
    Shifra
    Hero
    Cherith
    Tahlia (love the meaning...dew from heaven!)
    Circe
    Aura
    Eirlys
    Laurel (and/or Daphne)
    Charity
    Ember
    Phoebe
    Tanvi
    Sage
    Keturah
    Miko
    Noelani (I know it's long, but I love the meaning: beautiful one from heaven)
    Aeris
    Samira (literally: one who narrates stories in the night)
    Echo
    Ayperi (moon fairy)
    Enya
    Saffi (wisdom)
    Kismet
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Awesome list sleepysessha! I love the mention of Gaia, it's on my long list!

I like Sarai, Petra, Olive, Laurel, and Samira (I love the meaning)!

I love your daughters names! And I think you have a great list so far my favourites on there are Marin and Tressa. I would say Bethan (my name is Bethan, and that would be very biased haha)
    But just to let you know I've never been mistaken for a Beth-Ann, but where I live Bethan is a known name and only recently double names like Lola-May, Ella-Jo and Cari-Ann have become popular. So no one would have suspected it would be Beth-Ann.

Here are a few names that I think would go great with your girls' names:

Marina
    Ariana
    Petra
    Thea
    Piper
    Juno
    Enfys (it means rainbow in welsh En-Viss)
    Ailsa
    Tabitha
    Greta
    Freya
    Harmony
    Lowri (this is my middle name it means Laurel and I saw you like the name laurel)
    Orla
    Elsa
    Last edited by bethlow; March 23rd, 2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Libby Felicity Annalise Isla Phoebe Carina Violet Martha Ariana | Iowan Macsen Henry Isaac Jude Freddie Aneurin Niall Adair

I actually wouldn't usually like Raine but I think it fits perfectly with your girls names and has such a nice family connection, it would be my pick. I also think Tamsin and Tressa are lovely. How do you pronounce Elidi?
    Astrid Coraline (04/13)